Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Madness

Today was Mother's day, I am sure I went over my calorie count, I am sure that my non exercise day was probably going to show tomorrow but it is what it is...

I had my standard Ezekiel bread with 2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil (hey, I'm a creature of habit...) and went off to church.

Came home, I grilled teriyaki chicken thighs, made brown rice and a huge pan of broccoli, carrots, squash and snow peas. Was awesome and then I ate three thighs. Three.

And apple crisp that was full of organic apples, oats, honey, cinnamon and coconut oil.

And vanilla ice cream.

And the entire 8 pieces of caramel candy my daughter gave me.

Sigh.

I think I will switch to weighing in one time per week ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. Ezekiel bread! I basically only eat that type of bread and, for me, it's a stretch as I'm still in college and I'm college-broke (as I'm sure you know, it's a whole new level of broke). I sacrifice to buy it and eat it sparingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I know about college broke LOLOL definitely! I was a single mom with 5 kids in college and grad school... I keep Ezekiel bread in the freezer and take out slice at a time. I'm off all wheat right now though. I don't do well with wheat, or any grains at all. I was hoping that Ezekiel wouldn't affect me but it did. My headaches and bloating came right back :(

    ReplyDelete